Sunday, May 31, 2009

ACCESS

I recently reviewed an online program titled ACCESS which is an online learning program for both students and teachers. It offers many advantages to teachers in each program. I was rather impressed with alot of the programs it offers. It also includes funding for many different technologies. Overall, I found it to be very professional in its approach to combining online sources with actual classroom learning.

Teachers will find this helpful because it provides much support for teachers, and statistically it has benefited students greatly. It will teach both students and teachers 21st century skills, and provides grants for schools to incorporate these programs. The program seems like it could only benefit schools, while not diminishing any aspect of the school.

I see that this program could ultimately help me to better educate my students. Teachers in general need to be able to use current technologies to their greatest ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment