Sunday, May 31, 2009

ALEX

After reviewing the resources available to teachers through this website, I have came to a conclusion about the usefullness of this website. Many resources are available online from this program, including entire lesson plans and links to useful media for classrooms. I started by searching under the courses of study link, and then used it to find many potentional lesson plans for each of the standards in Alabama.

Also, this website is readily available to anyone who needs help with lesson plans. Students tend to learn more when they get to use computers and online technologies in the classrooms. This website also includes item for special education, learning english as a second languague, and many other professional learnings. If you make your own account, you gain a personal workspace.

Ultimately, I believe this website would be very useful overall when I become a teacher. It could provide me with sample lesson plans for each of the standards; as well as contributing me with tons of links to online resources. I think that using some of the tried and true methods in its lesson plans will ultimately help me to achieve my goal as a teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment