Monday, June 22, 2009

Brave things; why I love teaching; and why my school is unique

After reading these articles, I feel more excited to graduate and get out in the schools. I know that there will be some low spots and then some of the greatest high spots; however, As the teacher who wrote the 10 reasons as a reminder of why she loved teaching, so shall I. The closer I get, the more anxious I get to hurry up and do what I want to do. As such I have decided to add my own spin to these articles.

Brave #6: I would push for every student to have a computer provided by the school while they are in attendance at class. Technology is a rapidly important tool that needs to be used in everyone's daily life; however, not all children are fortunate enough to have access to these advancements. I would want everyone to have an opportunity to advance further.

Reason I love teaching: The love and care I receive from my students because of all I do to help further them. Throughout my life, just the look of appreciation I receive from anyone I help makes it all worth it in the end.

One thing that would be unique about my classroom is that all of my classes would be interlinked; I would have them keep blogs and respond to other students from other classes. All of my students would gain the opportunity to communicate with those from other classes

No comments:

Post a Comment