Monday, June 15, 2009

Response to Dr.Stranges "From the 3R's to the 6C's"

All I have to say is about darn time. Finally, someone who breaks away from that simplistic approach to American education. Even while I was in school, I hated teachers that only cared about what you had to know to pass the tests. Not very often would I have an instructor that would incorporate other classrooms, or one that would challenge you to be creative. It was always "Do this or do that or you can just fail." At times it made school seem like a prison almost. Many of the teacher's I had flipped out when you "wasted" class time with "unimportant" questions; instead of using them as a tool to teach from. Technology is always changing, and so is it's usefulness. Much of it is still Greek to me, but I am gaining more and more knowledge as I advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment